Hand-scraped ruggedness with a finish that captures the beauty of the Rocky Mountains.
Nestled in the Animas River Valley and surrounded by the San Juan mountains, you will find Durango, an old mining town where the charm of the West still lives. The narrow gauge railroad that wound through the Rockies to Silverton is still going strong. The railroad, the mountains, the tall aspen forest all capture the practical and rugged spirit that built the West. So it is with our Durango Handscraped Hardwood collection. Nothing can compare to the beauty and ruggedness of authentic handscraped hardwood flooring. Random width boards are used to maximize yield from the hardwood lumber – our way of making the most of what nature gives us. Natural long lengths, true 3/4″ solid construction, and a premium urethane finish make this a floor worth living on. A floor that will stand the test of time. Step on a Durango floor in your home, and you will be one step closer to the forest.
- 3/4″ Solid Multiple Width Flooring
- Up to 7′ Premium Lengths
- Hickory & Walnut: 2-1/4″ – 3-1/4″ – 4″
- European Birch & Maple: 3-1/4″ – 4″ – 5″
- Low Matte Urethane
- True Handscraped Texture
- Hand Carved Edges
- Trim moldings, treads, and risers are available
- Nail down or glue down.
- Hickory & Walnut: 21.85 square foot per box | 612 square foot per pallet
- European Birch & Maple: 21.1 square foot per box | 633 square foot per pallet
25 Year Residential Warranty